Instagram Pic

Quelques unes de mes photos... issue d'Instagram
Some of my photos ... from my Instagram


Préparer un dépliant à la main pour une animation pour montrer à ses élèves qu'on a pas forcément besoin d'un ordi pour travailler... je viens de finir et je suis ravie du résultat.
Walk on the street and discover a lot of beautiful gardens... #nature #flowers
Another garden and another flower... love #nature #pentax #walking
Regram @vutheara in London I love his pic... street man...
Regram @jamiestrachan11 #nature #tree and #light Black and white is perfect. A moment of life...
Regram @alice_gao "For the love of old books" #old #book #culture #history
Some students... my students... D-3 before their exam... my fingers crossed for you... I miss you but I'm proud of you...
Today I received the Jewels of inconditionnaly Love... it's so beautiful and original. I love it. A present made by my daughter for the Happy Mother Day. #love #jewel #happymotherday #child
First time, seven happy mother day... first text wrote by my daughter and more love in her stare because she proud of her. .. and naturally I'm proud of her everyday
Dessert maison : Strawberry Banana and cinnamon ;) Life is a joke. A little face in fruits
Hair shop...
Little smile behind the window
Regram the perfect @arthouseagency picture "#tbt to @caitcronenberg shooting @tommytheartist for @25_magazine ISSUE 01 #CaitlinCronenberg #TommyMatejka" Fantastic work as always @caitcronenberg
Dark shadows under the sunset #nature #nofilter #pentax #France #SouthofFrance
Mojito on the beach
Sea Mojito and beach with Otis Redding's song #HappyMusicDay
Sunset on the beach #Gruissan #LesChalets
Regram @sebastienms Alexandre III bridge in Paris #France #Paris Great pic. Like colors in the sky and the sculpture shadows
Regram @undertheseascout Very cute Little boy. I'm totally in love.
Regram @antone_lep Magic perspective of downstairs
Regram @mertalas An amazing skyview to London #UK #london #sunset
Regram @christianguemy Beautiful work #c215 #cat #StreetArt
Regram @christianguemy Artiste dont j'apprécie beaucoup le travail. #StreetArt #Rabbit #c215
Story on the sea #womenareheroes Regram to amazing artist @jr Great idea. Une image à suivre à travers le monde... bon voyage...
Mmhhh Sushi and maki time... #diner #sushi #kyoskasie
Mojito on the beach #LesCabines #Gruissan
The feet on the water with mojito so nice #LesCabines #Gruissan
Night is dark. Wait to the midnight bath with one of my friends
#Tapas #Mojito on the beach #WorldCup #HappyTime #LesCabines #Gruissan
Selfie
Blue sky sun and little breeze... What else? I go to the beach, alone or with friends that is the question. Take pic with my silver camera #nofilter #HappyTime

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire